TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wings of Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aron

Character sheet
Ryo: 20

Wings of Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Wings of Twilight   Wings of Twilight EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:23 pm

I made this for another game i play, so just ignore the extra text, too tired to go through and change it according to this game, ill change it when i can

Name of Bloodline: Wings of Twilight

Description of Bloodline: Many wonder what happens to an angel that turns to the Devil, this is the answer. One angelic, the Wing of Light, and one dragonic, the Wing of Darkness; each with it's own power. Each wing's techniques require that wing to be released. When both wings are activated, they are referred to as the Wings of Twilight. There are rumors that those with enough control over their chakra can turn it into various weapons.

Jutsus:

Wing of Light: Barrier; A glowing white dome appears around the user, deflecting most throwing weapons and weaker attacks.

Wing of Light: Recovery; A glowing white dome appears around the user, his/her wounds are slowly healed. If the user is interrupted by an attacker, it will take time before this jutsu can be used again.

Wing of Light: Meditation; The user floats several inches from the ground. For some reason, small cuts and bruises start to appear on the user and his chakra is restored slowly.

---

Wing of Darkness: Shadow's Encroachment; Traps the target in a genjutsu. The victim seems to be surrounded by complete darkness, though it is quite easy to escape, most are overwhelmed.

Wing of Darkness: Self Sacrifice; While the user damages himself, he can cause a terrible damage by lunging straight at the target and pulling him into a genjutsu of pure darkness.

---

Wings of Twilight: Yin Yang Clash; The user of this jutsu flies several feet into the air and his chakra starts to encircle him/her. The chakra contains two colors, white and black and slowly collapses in on the user and makes a layer over the user's skin and clothes. The user then releases this chakra, causing an explosion of light and darkness.

Wings of Twilight: Flight; The user of this jutsu flies through the air to his/her destination, and avoids any potential conflict with enemy ninja.

---

Shadow Kunai; A kunai made purely of dark chakra, more effective than a traditional kunai.
Light Shuriken; A shuriken made purely of light chakra, more effective than a traditional shuriken.
Twilight Senbon; A senbon needle made purely of a mixture of light and dark chakra. The better the balance of chakra, the more powerful this weapon becomes. Much more powerful than a traditional senbon.
Back to top Go down
Aron

Character sheet
Ryo: 20

Wings of Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Twilight   Wings of Twilight EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm

ok, i finished editting the texts
Back to top Go down
lordangel
Admin
lordangel

Character sheet
Ryo: -500000

Wings of Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Twilight   Wings of Twilight EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:00 pm

I like the name Aron nice job on the BL I accept
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zayedk3
Sponsored content

Wings of Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Twilight   Wings of Twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

Wings of Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheShinobi-RPG Forum :: Character Creator :: Bloodline Creation-
Jump to: