TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you people want TSR to succeed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet
Ryo: 420

Do you people want TSR to succeed Empty
PostSubject: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:27 pm

This is going in bold for a fracken reason. Do you guys want TSR to succed. If not ignore this, IF so listen to me.

As of right now noone is clicking to my knoweldge. It consists of me and Lukems. The two of us together have gotten 5k clicks the last few days. On our own. As of right now lukems and i hare busy with things though. So this means that we can not click. So Im reaching out to the people of this site. Will you click the unmentionables. If you do not than this site will not be worked on by k1ngscorp1o ever again. Please work on it. Im begging those who work on this site. PLEASE CLICK THE UNMENTIONABLES.

I know of at least 10 or more people who click the unmentionables. So that means if you all go and click daily after reading this you only need to click 500 times....thats not to much out of your way. Lukems and I can both personaly get taht in less 10 minutes. So for the sake of the site CLICK.

Im sorry to FRACKEN make a big deal of this but people. Its just not making me happy. At this rate I may quit TSR because I do not want to be the only one who supports this site. Yes you peopel support with cash. But as of right now. That won't last us long. And K1ingscorp1o is just...getting annoyed with the lack of enthusiasm that is being shown by everyone who plays this game. so Please people go click
Back to top Go down
Dominus

Dominus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 am

I can't see the Unmentionable banner now?

Did scorpio remove it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Change your layout....It should still be there....Or your loserness V.V Is lying
Back to top Go down
RyuKashen

RyuKashen

PostSubject: Re: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 pm

sorry but i havent seen the banner for atleast two days now. also
it takes more then just the users to show enthuasim.
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:46 pm

>.> I see th efact the banners gone >.> No clue why....>.> And KS never reads this
Back to top Go down
Dominus

Dominus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 pm

angelkat wrote:
Change your layout....It should still be there....Or your loserness V.V Is lying

angelkat wrote:
>.> I see th efact the banners gone >.> No clue why....>.> And KS never reads this

1,2,3, DOWN!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you people want TSR to succeed   Do you people want TSR to succeed Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you people want TSR to succeed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheShinobi-RPG Forum :: Main :: New/Updates-
Jump to: