TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning Administration or Secretary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doggy

Lightning Administration or Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Administration or Secretary   Lightning Administration or Secretary EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Hey alright I have some Experience in Administration and Moderator I had a choice and I could have took it but I knew someone else that was better suited for the job, I gave my spot to them. I would like to be an Administrator or Secretary for TheShinobi-RPG.net also known as TSR. Please i would like all that read this to reply even if they don't think they would want me to have any of these positions or if they don't think I'm right for the job. I thank all of you who read this and respond to this and have a great day and enjoy TheShinobi-RPG.net/TSR.

Also thank you K1ngscorp1o for making this game for all of us users to play
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet
Ryo: 420

Lightning Administration or Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Administration or Secretary   Lightning Administration or Secretary EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:08 am

V.V I suppose your one that joined late or never reads the announcments...email KS on the TSR email >.> with why you should get this job o.O
Back to top Go down

Lightning Administration or Secretary
Page 1 of 1